Congratulations on the wedding engagement! We are glad that you made it here today to learn more about us and to better understand how we can help you with your wedding. Our wedding experience helps us understand and strategize a plan for one of the most expensive celebrations of your lifetime. We have helped numerous couples make their wedding plans a reality in helping to create an unforgettable and exciting experience. We strive to provide great value and deliver great customer service.
Experienced Event DJ – We put you first and ask for your input on what you and your guests enjoy. We put in the hours in programming music that includes ceremony song choices, cocktail and dinner selections, traditional dances, and slow dance songs that may have meaning to the couple or maybe an anniversary song of your guests. The open dance session is where our experience shines as we read your crowd in choosing songs that keep them on the dance floor. We take song requests during the event and we play for the guests in front of us.
Free Consultation – Lets meet! There is more to a wedding DJ than just music. We have the insight on many local venues and understand the flow of events that work best. It is always important to meet the talent that will be entertaining you and your guests, this is very important to make sure their style and experience meets you’re standards.
Written Contract – We list the event details in writing, so there are no surprises. Its a small, but important step to show that you are working with a professional service provider.
Liability Insurance – We carry our own liability insurance policy. This is a requirement for certain venues and its important when the unexpected accidents may take place.
Online Planning Form – We perform for many destination weddings where our clients are not based in Alaska and unable to meet in-person during the planning stages. Our online accessible planning forms helps to make planning much easier for us to receive pertinent details to be worked into a descriptive day-of agenda. This is a time saving tool for our wedding events.
Detailed Day-of Agenda – This is one important item that separates us from our competition. We spend hours taking apart the information provided in the online planning form and create a smooth flow of events that keep your guests wanting more up to the last song of the night.
Your DJ will act as your emcee and make all the announcements throughout the event to keep your guests. We will also keep everyone on schedule to ensure an smooth flow of events. We utilize the microphone in a professional manner and keep announcements to a minimum to encourage guests to mingle and enjoy the ambiance.
Quality & Reliable Equipment – We use BOSE professional sound reinforcement and SHURE branded wireless microphones. The look of our sound systems are unique and they sound great for any venue.
Backup Equipment – As equipment failure is rare, we are always prepared to keep the party going.
No Travel Fees to Wasilla, Palmer, and Girdwood or within 60 miles from Anchorage. For locations beyond 60 miles, see Travel Fees.
Ceremony Sound System
Are you getting married outdoors? Are you inviting more than 60 people to your wedding? Is your ceremony location near a busy road, an airport, a rushing river or creek, or will it possibly be a windy day with rustling trees about? If yes, then we’ve got a ceremony sound setup just for you.
- An appropriately sized sound system recommended for up to 250 guests. Our system incorporates Bose L1 Compacts systems for equal sound dispersion and a discreet look.
- Two discreet wireless lavaliere-style microphones. Normally placed on the officiate and groom. The microphones’ omni-directional pickup pattern allows for the bride to also be heard.
- One wireless hand-held available – This microphone is great for vocalists, musician, or a reader during the ceremony. It may be placed on a microphone stand for hands-free use.
Intelligent Dance Floor Light Setup
Includes a combination of LED wash light and dance light fixtures elevated from tripod light trees. Fixtures are sound activated and controlled by your DJ to ensure lights move and change color quickly for uptempo songs and move slow for slow song dances.
Upscale custom lighting designs and ceiling mounted trussing available (price quote is based on specific fixtures, trussing and rigging requirements, and possible lighting technician requirements)
Architectural Lighting Package
Whether you are looking to compliment a candle light setting or transform your space into a jaw-dropping, night club design. We’ve got the architectural uplighting fixtures to make it happen. Our battery powered and wirelessly controlled fixtures provide a clean, cable-free look. We are able to virtually match the color theme of your event
- Use time matches DJ performance time with unlimited sessions
- Instant high-quality prints
- Option of 2″x6″ strip prints (double print per person) or 4″x6″ prints
- Personalized print template to fit your event’s design or theme
- Adjustable camera angle to capture both adults or children
- A variety of fun props to add creativity and laughs!
- Choice of open-air style (7’x8′ footprint) or inflatable booth (9’x9′ footprint)
- Online gallery to view and download photos
- Includes setup and teardown
- Hero Discount – 10% off if either bride or groom is active military or first responder (police officer, firefighter, emergency medical technician)
- Monday through Thursday Wedding – 10% off – Discount not available on these U.S. holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.